PTA SCRIP Program
Thank you for participating in the Taft SCRIP Fundraising Program.
2014-2015 SCRIP ORDER DUE DATES
If you have a question regarding Taft SCRIP or you would like to sign-up to receive the email reminder, please contact Joni Culver at TaftScrip@gmail.com
What is SCRIP?
Simply put, SCRIP is fundraising while you shop. Rather than paying for your gas, groceries, dining or gift giving with cash or credit, shopping cards are purchased through Taft SCRIP for businesses you frequent and are used for payment while you shop.
How does SCRIP work?
You pay and receive the face value of the card. The businesses you purchase cards from have agreed to sell Taft the cards at a reduced rate. Let's take Hawkeye Convenience/Sinclair for example:
You purchase a $50 gift card to use at the pump.
Taft SCRIP only pays $47.50 for that card.
So Taft SCRIP makes a fundraising "profit" of $2.50 on your $50 purchase.
If every one of our 600+ Taft families just purchased 1 $50 gift card for Hawkeye Convenience/Sinclair, we would stand to raise $1500 a month!
What businesses participate?
Hundreds of businesses participate! Local grocery stores and gas stations are some of the most popular.
Go here for a complete list of all participating retailers.
Step 1: Get Registered
1. Go to www.shopwithscrip.com and click the "create an account" button on the left side of the screen in the green box.
3. For security reasons, choose 2 security questions/answers.
4. Enter (copy/paste) the following enrollment code specific to Taft: 9C3C9LBF5732 and click join
It is just that simple! You can add other schools if you know their code, or if you click home it will take you to the websites main screen.
Step 2: Complete Order
1.Click on the "shop" tab at the top of the screen. From there you can search brands or browse by category. On the right side of the screen you will see Scrip Now, Favorites, Reload, and Express Add. These are all "short cuts" to make your life easier.
2. Once you have found what you would like to order, click on the business name/amount and add the quantity you want to your cart.
3. Continue shopping to add more goods, or proceed to checkout.
4. Confirm your order and then click checkout (notice the amount you are contributing to the PTA even displays on this screen).
5. The next screen is payment option, at this time our only option is to pay with check that you will send into/drop off at school. So just click "Confirm your order".
6. An order confirmation page will display. Off to the right at the top is a printer friendly version button. Click this to print and send/drop this and your check in and envelope with your name and homeroom teacher name marked on outside. Please have your student turn in the envelope to Melanie Koolbeck at the front office window.
While we prefer that you register and create your order online, you may still use the printed version of the form.
SCRIP ORDER FORM